Located in the historic McCloud mercantile building, our restaurant now fills the space of what used to be the town meat market. Portions of the building remain intact adding to the historic feel and rustic atmosphere. The mercantile building was built in 1897, which included the general store and later a hotel for the people of the town which mostly consisted of workers for the McCloud river lumber company, and their families.
We use seasonal and local organic produce as much as possible, creating new menu items and craft cocktails regularly. Enjoy food and drink on the patio during the summer or come inside for a delicious meal in our dinning room or in our beautifully decorated bar.